Quality speaks on your behalf
- AMNorman is located in the Ghent region. The organisation has been established for fifteen years, has a staff of twenty and assists SMEs and the self-employed with their certification processes.
- AMNorman believes in the philosophy that certification can only add value if the requirements are applied simply and with common-sense vision.
- AMNorman can assist you in all aspects of your quality policy and certification. This assistance can take a variety of forms: advice, training, providing templates or software, implementation or insourcing of employees.
- Collaboration can be project-based or cooperative and can include a complete certification process or just be limited to specific elements.
- AMNorman at a glance:
- GeneralAll information
Help and guidance towards achieving ISO 9001
- Food sectorAll information
Child daycare centres (Q-kids)(www.q-kids.be)
Federal Food Safety Agency requirements and self-audit
Food allergens and allergen management(www.allergenenmanagement.be)
Food defence, food fraud and business continuity
HACCP - Food
Have A Safe Meal(www.hiereetmenveilig.be)
ISO22000, BRC, FSSC, IFS, GFSI, GLOBAL MARKETS
Specs, labels, labels, claims(www.voedingsetiket.be)
- Animal feedAll information
Animal feed labelling and claims
FCA, GMP+, QS
HACCP - Feed
- Collaboration groupsAll information